Friday 7 December 2012

Other Worlds

I believe in alternate realities. Not all the time, only for things that are important or significant, things which are immediate and catastrophic. Recently I've had flashes of my own death or injury. I've had these before, y'know like when you're walking down the stairs and you imagine yourself tripping over your own feet and tumbling downward and them you shudder move on. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm just paranoid, but I've been constantly getting these flashes of alternate reality, where I could be right now if one thing happened differently.
The first was a day or two ago when I was standing on top of my computer chair, and suddenly I had a flash of myself falling and cracking my head off my desk. Safe to say I finished what I was and got down as quickly as I could. They've been coming more frequently since then, even just when I'm walking I'll picture myself tripping or things falling on me, even when as I sit at me desk right now I got a vision of myself getting up then my foot getting caught and me crashing into the corner of my desk. Not a nice thought when you've put a sign on your door saying "Do Not Disturb".
My theory is that's it's the kind of "once you see it you see it all the time" deal, kinda like when someone says something like "if you don't lock your door bad spirits can get in" and you know it's not true but you can't think otherwise after they've told you and lock your door all the time.
The likelihood of alternate reality just seems too impossible to ignore sometimes.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment