Wednesday 24 October 2012

I Love

It is prudent to never trust the things,
Who deceived us once before,
To run a mile the other way,
Keeping eyes down to the floor.
But at some point we must look up
And see the post ahead,
A sign which reads this one is good,
And will be never fully bled.

I trust my instincts to inform
That I am done for good,
But not this time, I'll love again,
A girl who makes me feel like I should,
What I ought to have in life,
A comrade there forever,
Someone I love, or maybe will,
The one to whom I thether.

I know not that I love her yet,
Only that I might,
I do know that I think of her a lot,
Even when she's out of sight,
And someday soon I think I'll know,
If what I feel is love,
It's what I want for evermore,
My being alone's enough.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment